SYNNEX Canada Limited
Phone: (416) 240-2774
| Web Portal for Resellers Now Available Through SYNNEX Canada
TORONTO, ON – February 12, 2009 – SYNNEX Canada Limited, a subsidiary of SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX), announced today the official launch of its online reseller Web Communities. SYNNEX Web Communities deliver customized information about key SYNNEX and vendor programs, identify hot-selling products, pricing, promotions, incentives, and rebates.
Recognizing that resellers competing in specialized market segments also require specialized resources, SYNNEX Canada developed eight distinct destination-portal websites that provide member resellers with industry-specific pricing and product information. The SYNNEX Web Communities are a one-stop resource for marketing datasheets, case studies, white papers, sales tools, upcoming industry events, and real-time SYNNEX Rewards program status updates.
“The SYNNEX Web Communities serve our resellers in three major ways,” says Doug Dragasevich, Vice President of Marketing, SYNNEX Canada, Limited. “The Web Communities are online, relevant, and current. They are quickly and easily accessed online, they are relevant to the particular market segment of our resellers, and they deliver the most up-to-date and current product information and pricing that our resellers require to remain competitive.”
The SYNNEX Web Communities are pivotal in helping SYNNEX Canada deliver high-value, proactive distribution services and strengthen partnerships between resellers and vendors. The SYNNEX Web Communities are the best resource for resellers to gather everything they need to become more competitive—and create business-winning bids.
SYNNEX Web Communities
• SYNNEX SMB—for resellers serving end-users of small and medium-sized businesses (SMB), selling products and solutions required to setup and run a business—including computer workstations, printers, storage consumables, and software licenses.
• SYNNEX Supplies n’ More—for resellers selling supplies and accessories to end-user or business-to-business customers, focusing primarily on printing, consumables, media, and value-priced hardware add-on products.
• SYNNEX Commercial VAR—for value-added resellers (VARs) delivering IT solutions for enterprise customers, including custom-configured hardware, software, and technology solutions for mission-critical applications.
• SYNNEX System Builder—for resellers specializing in creating PC systems from Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) components for end-user or business customers, consumer electronics and PC-related products including customized or special-purpose PC systems for users with requirements beyond the capabilities of off-the-shelf PC systems.
• SYNNEX Major Retail—for resellers considered as “big box” general merchandise retailers, or large-volume, large-storefront specialty-store chains offering popular consumer electronics and consumer PC products.
• SYNNEX Products for Apple—for resellers of Apple-branded components, products, peripherals and Apple 3rd party accessories, serving end-users and businesses with Apple sales, services, and support.
• SYNNEX Independent Retail—for resellers with small-to-medium retail business storefronts, focusing primarily on consumer electronics, consumer PC products, and popular CE/PC peripherals.
• SYNNEX/EMJ—for resellers of vertical-market business solutions involving point-of-sale systems, Auto-ID, RFID, bar-coding, card technologies, physical security, kiosks, digital signage, and professional video and imaging products.
About SYNNEX Canada Limited
SYNNEX Canada Limited, a subsidiary of SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX), is a leading distributor of technology products to resellers and system builders across Canada. Committed to driving growth and profitability for its resellers and vendor partners, SYNNEX Canada offers great product selection at competitive prices and supports customers with dedicated sales resources, unique financial services, expert technical support, progressive e-business tools and fast and accurate delivery with warehouses in key cities. For more information, visit http://www.synnex.ca